What Sets SHJS Apart
Accredited by AdvancED and a member of the National Catholic Education Association, Sacred Heart of Jesus School offers high academic standards, a structured environment, personal attention, traditional Catholic values and more.
- daily prayer
- weekly student-planned masses
- community service
- global outreach
- reading buddies
- art and music classes and drama club
- Spanish language learning
- class trips for environmental education
- spelling teams
- altar serving
- science fair
- student council
- homework club
- children's choir
- cross country, track, volleyball and basketball
- field trips
- 6th grade trip to Pingree Park
- 7th grade trip to Catalina Island Marine Institute
- 8th grade trip to Washington, D.C.
© 2017 Sacred Heart of Jesus School. All rights reserved.