Your child must be 5 years old on or before 10/1/2018 to enter Kindergarten and 6 years old on or before 10/1/2018 to enter Grade 1.
As part of our NCEA affiliation and NCA accreditation, we must report enrollment information for the entire school. Please include the student(s) ethnicity, race, religious affiliation, and classroom level.
For your application to be considered complete, you must provide the following:
- Application for Admission Form, below
- Birth Certificate copy
- All Student Record and Report Cards, if applicable
- Immunization Records copy. Immunization records for all new students must be received by the school office no later than August 31, 2018.
- Sacramental Records copy, if applicable
- Registation Fee: K-8 – $300 per family; ELC one student – $75; ELC two or more students – $125. Please provide a check payable to Sacred Heart of Jesus School. Note: the Application fee is not refundable if your student is accepted as a student at SHJ School or Early Learning Center. In the event your student is not accepted, the check will be returned to you.
- Parish Affiliation Form, if applicable.