According to a recent survey of parents in the Archdiocese of Denver, these are the top reasons why they send their children to a Catholic school:
- Being accredited by the nation's leading accrediting organization, AdvancEd, for K-12 schools.
- Having excellent core curriculum based on national standards
- Producing generally better high school and college achievement than public school
- Having teachers who are excellent role models
- Providing a safer environment with less intimidation than public schools
- Providing exposure to the Word of God every day, including regular Mass, confession, and Catholic prayer
- Promoting the Catholic Church's teaching on social and moral issues
- Encouraging parent involvement
- Promoting Catholic faith and values
Visit www.archden.org for more information.
© 2018 Sacred Heart of Jesus School. All rights reserved.