SHJS has a wide variety of exciting extra-curricular activities! The students have the opportunity to explore their passions, develop lasting friendships, and participate in positive teamwork. Check out our extra-curriculars to see what is right for your child!
- Competitive Sports (3rd - 8th)
- volleyball, basketball, cross country and track
- Children's Choir (1st - 6th)
- Drama (4th - 8th)
- Percussion Club (1st - 8th)
- Student Council (5th - 8th)
- Spelling Bee (4th - 8th)
- Homework Club (4th - 8th)
- Community Service (K - 8th)
- Reading and Mass Buddies (K-8th)
- Academic Decathlon (6th - 8th)
Contact the office for more information on any club or sport!
© 2018 Sacred Heart of Jesus School. All rights reserved.